Searching for your dream home can be a time consuming experience. Working with a professional Realtor will make the process much more efficient.
Since most people spend a fair amount of time with their Realtor, it’s important to choose a Realtor you feel comfortable with, and one who is responsive to your needs. The following questions will help you decide if a particular Realtor is right for you:
- Do they return your phone calls?
- Do they ask you questions to determine what you want/need in a house?
- Do they perform a financial analysis to help you determine how much you can afford?
- Do they explain things clearly?
- Do they suggest financing methods?
- Do they seem knowledgeable about the community?
- Do you feel comfortable spending time with them?
If the answer to most of these questions is “Yes” – you’ve found yourself a great Realtor.
If you find yourself answering “no” to many of these questions, or to any individual questions that are important to you, you should keep looking until you find a Realtor you feel comfortable with.